CURRENT and FUTURE
· Series of Three Plenary Lectures, UK-Japan Winter School on Nonlinear Analysis, Royal Academy of Engineering, London, 7-11 January 2013.
· Oxford-SJTU Workshop on Nonlinear PDEs - Theories and Applications, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 16-19 April 2013.
· Brown University PDE Workshop, Brown University, Providence, 11-12 May 2013.
· PDE Seminar, University of Nice, France, 21 May, 2013.
· Workshop on Nonlinear Conservation Laws and Related Models (13w5061), Banff International Research Station, June 9-14, 2013 (Co-Organiser).
· Plenary Speaker, The 6th International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians, Taipei, Taiwan, 14-19 July, 2013.
· Workshop on Recent Advances for PDEs, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 21-22 July, 2013.
· Conference on Recent Trends on Classical and Complex Fluids, University of Sussex, Falmer, UK, 5-7 September, 2013.
· International Conference on Nonlinear and Multiscale Partial Differential Equations: Theory, Numerics and Applications, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, 16-20 September, 2013.
· Principal Lecturer, 20th Prairie Analysis Seminar, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas, 27--28 September, 2013.
· Theme Programme on Free Boundary Problems and Related Topics (FRB), Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, 6 January – 4 July, 2014 (Co-Organiser).
· Oxbridge PDE Conference, University of Cambridge, 20-21 March, 2014
· Workshop on Recent Developments and Challenges in Interfaces and Free Boundary Problems, University of Warwick, 25-28 March 2014 (Co-Organiser).
· Modern Perspectives in Applied Mathematics: Theory and Numerics of PDEs (in honour of Eitan Tadmor’s 60th birthday), University of Maryland, 28 April-2 May 2014.
· International Conference “From Mechanics to Geomety” (in honour of Marshall Slemrod’s 70th birthday), Seoul National University (Korea), 26-29 May 2014.
· Conference on Fluid Dynamics and Electromagnetism: Theory and Numerical Approximation (in honour of 60th birthday of Paolo Secchi and Alberto Valli), Levico Terme (Trento), 3-6 June 2014.
· Chair, International Conference on Free Boundary Problems and Applications, University of Cambridge, 23-27 June 2014.
· International Conference on Advances in Mathematical Fluid Mechanics, Stochastic & Deterministic Methods, University of Lisbon (Portugal), 30 June-5 July 2014.
· 15th International Conference on Hyperbolic Problems: Theory, Numerics and Applications – HYP2014, IMPA, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), 28 July – 1 August, 2014 (Member of the Scientific Committee).
· International Conference on Mathematical Theory of Gases and Fluids and Related Applications, Chung-Ang University, Seol (Korea), 10-12 August, 2014.
· 7th International Conference on Differential and Functional Differential Equations, Moscow (Russia), 22-29 August 2014.
· International Conference on Applied Mathematics, City University of Hong Kong, 1-5 December 2014.
· Modern Topics in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations: Oxbridge PDE Days, Mathematical Institute, Lecture Room 1, University of Oxford, April 26-27, 2011.
· Royal Society International Scientific Seminars on Entropy and Convexity for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, The Kavli Royal Society International Centre, Chicheley Hall, Chicheley, near Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire MK16 9JJ, June 16-17, 2011.
· 5th Conference on PDE and Their Numerical Analysis, Guizhou, China, August 22--24, 2011 (Co-Chair, Scientific Committee).
· Workshop on Mathematical Topics of Fluid Dynamics, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, August 26, 2011 (Co-Organiser).
· BCAM and UPV/EHU Courses 2010/2011: Multidimensional Conservation Laws, Bizkaia Technology Park, Building 500, E-48160 Derio (Spain), September 12-16, 2011 (Speaker).
· Workshop on Hyperbolic Conservation Laws and Related Analysis with Applications, International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, UK, 19-23 September 2011 (Co-Organiser).
· SIAM Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations, San Diego, California, 14-17 November 2011.
· Workshop on Hyperbolic Conservation Laws and Infinite-Dimensional Dynamical Systems, University of Pittsburgh, 30 March – 1 April, 2012.
· Keynote Lecture, Young Researchers in Mathematics 2012 (YRM 2012), University of Bristol, 2-4 April, 2012.
· Oxbridge PDE Days, University of Cambridge, 17-18 April, 2012.
· 14th International Conference on Hyperbolic Problems (HYP2012), University of Padova, Italy, 25-29 June, 2012.
· Nonlinear PDE's @ IMPA, Brazil, 30 July-3 August, 2012.
· Mathematical Aspects of Hydrodynamics, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, 12-18 August, 2012.
· Oxford International PDE Conference, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford, 10-13 September, 2012.
· Workshop on Free Surface and Interface Problems, University of Oxford, 14-15 September, 2012.
This page last modified by Gui-Qiang Chen
Tuesday, 14-May-2002 18:45:45 GMT
Email corrections and comments to email@example.com