|Curriculum Vitae Research|
I am currently a research fellow working in the group of Prof. D. R. Heath-Brown at the University of Oxford.
Mainly, I am interested in arithmetic over finite fields and number theoretic questions motivated by cryptography. More in general, I love whenever pure mathematics is applied to solve concrete problems.
If you like my work and/or you want to share some ideas feel free to contact me.
- In the program commitee of Number-Theoretic Methods in Cryptology 2019 in Paris NutMiC2019
- At Columbia University, New York City in September 2018
- At Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 24-25 September 2018
- At RICAM in October 2018 for a research stay and the workshop Pseudo-Randomness and Finite Fields
- At the EPFL, Lausanne, starting October 2018
Mathematical Institute E-Mail address: