This webpage is out of date - my website has moved to zatibq.com.
I am a PhD student in the Topology
group at the University of Oxford
. My supervisor is Ulrike Tillmann
My research interests lie in algebraic and geometric topology, including homological stability, configuration spaces, mapping class groups, spaces of graphs, and moduli spaces more generally.
Address: Mathematical Institute, 24-29 St Giles', Oxford, OX1 3LB, UK
- Homological stability for oriented configuration spaces --- arXiv: abs - pdf. To appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.
Conferences, workshops, and summer schools
- Symposium: "Algebraic Topology: Applications and New Directions", Stanford, July 2012[link]
- Summer school on Algebraic K-theory (wcatss), Stanford, July 2012[link]
- Young Topologists' Meeting, Copenhagen, July 2012[link]
- Oberwolfach seminar: "Surgery theory", May/June 2012[link]
- Mini-school on "Modern perspectives in homotopy theory", Swansea, April 2012[link]
- 4th Sheffield Homotopy Miniconference, January 2012 [link]
- Oberwolfach workshop: "Homotopy theory", September 2011 [link]
- 26th British Topology Meeting, Edinburgh, September 2011 [link]
- PCMI graduate summer school: "Moduli spaces of Riemann surfaces", Park City, Utah, July 2011 [link]
- GRK1150: "Graphs, Groups, and Surfaces", Kirchberg (Hunsrück), October 2010
- Two summer schools in Oregon, August 2010: "Homotopy theory of moduli spaces" (wcatss) [link] and "Operator algebras and conformal field theory" [link]
- Young Topologists' Meeting, Copenhagen, June 2010 [link]