I am currently a Senior Research Fellow at the Oxford Centre for Collaborative Applied Mathematics (OCCAM), at the University of Oxford with active interaction with Princeton University where I lecture in the Department
of Mathematics during the spring semester, and have a collaborative network with Howard Stone and the Complex Fluids Group. Prior to this I was a postdoctoral research associate in the Complex Fluids Group, Princeton, and a postdoctoral research associate in OCCAM.
I am interested in complex fluid flows with particular application to physicochemical processes. Current areas of research interest are
- Desalination and removal of heavy metals from water
- Erosion-corrosion processes in nuclear reactors
- Adsorption kinetics in surfactant systems
- Micellar reaction kinetics
- Multilayer adsorption kinetics
- Glass manufacture
Presently I am involved in collaborative projects with
- Howard Stone and the Complex Fluids Group (Princeton).
- Gary Amy and the Water Desalination and Reuse Research Center (KAUST).
- Scott Tsai and the Laboratory of Fields Flows and Interfaces.
- Pall Corporation.
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory and the ITER Project.
- Oxford/Bristol Nuclear Research Centre.
- Professor Colin Bain and the Bain Group (Durham).