Friday 28th January 2OOO
- Mark Knowlson (Chairman)
- David Ball
- Stephen Black
- Herbert Pang
- Pontus Lurcock
- Fmily Leaper
- George Whicheloe
- Kath Everard
- Sohail Alibhai
- Andrew Lobb
- Charles Stutters
- Jenny Weaver
- Robert Maddison
- Emma Poots
- Jenny Ward
- Jason Lotay
- Claire Osbourne
- Brenda Cundy
- Piers Horne (Secretary)
Apologies for absence
Matters arising from the last meeting
- The election of new posts was postponed from the last meeting so the former chair could talk about MURC's role. This is dealt with under minute 4.
Matters arising from other meetings
- There have been no relevant meetings since the last MURC meeting.
New MURC Reps and the election of posts
- The election result were as follows:
- The Joint schools representatives are as follows:
- Computation Representative: Pontus Lurcock
- Maths & Comp Representative: Herbert Pang
- Maths & Phil Representative: Jenny Weaver
- The Chairman managed to get some volunteers to run the bookstall for this term.
- The date has been confirmed as Saturday 13th May 2000.