The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers who work in number theory or representation theory or non-archimedean analysis, with an eye towards recent developments in the p-adic representation theory of p-adic groups.
Among others, the themes of the workshop include:
- applications to the p-adic local Langlands program,
- constructing representations through the cohomology of Drinfeld coverings,
- p-adic analogues of Beilinson-Bernstein localisation,
- techniques from differential-graded categories.
Trinity College Dublin
July 29 - August 2, 2019
- Please contact one of the organisers to register.