- ESA Workshop on Correlated Observation Errors in Data Assimilation, University of Reading, April 23--25, 2014 (plenary)
- NA-HPC Workshop on New Directions in Nonlinear Optimization, University of Manchester, March 19, 2014 (invited)
- MAORI Workshop on Optimization for Image and Signal Processing, Ecole Polytechnique, Paris, November 18--20, 2013 (invited)
- Workshop on Computational Linear Algebra and Optimization for the Digital Economy, Edinburgh, October 31--November 1, 2013 (invited)
- ICCOPT (International Conference on Continuous Optimization), Lisbon, July 27--August 1, 2013 (semi-plenary)
- Recent Advances in Optimization, Toulouse, France, July 24--26, 2013 (co-organizer)
- CliMathNet Conference, Exeter, UK, July 1--5, 2013
- 25th Biennial Numerical Analysis Conference, Glasgow, Scotland, June 25--28, 2013
- SIAM UKIE Annual Meeting, Reading, January 8, 2013 (plenary)
- Nonlinear Optimization Minisymposium, 3rd
IMA Conference on Numerical Linear Algebra and Optimisation, Birmingham, 2012 (session organizer)
- Algorithms and Applications Minisymposium, 21st International Symposium on Mathematical Programming (ISMP),
- 29th IUGG Conference on Mathematical Geophysics, Edinburgh, 2012
- Nonsmooth Nonconvex Minimization for Imaging Minisymposium, SIAM Imaging Conference,
Philadelphia (USA) 2012
- NAIS Workshop on
Advances in Large-Scale Optimization, Edinburgh, 2012
- Optimization Methods and Software: Chania (Crete) 2012 (minisymposium organizer)
- 18th Belgian Mathematical Programming Workshop, La Roche-en-Ardennes (Belgium) 2012 ( plenary )
- Continuous Optimization Workshop, Foundations of Computational Mathematics: Budapest (Hungary) 2011
and Santander (Spain) 2005
- Nonlinear Programming Minisymposium, SIAM Conference on Optimization: Darmstadt (Germany) 2011
and Boston (USA) 2008
- Numerical Methods for Continuous Optimization Workshop, Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics
(IPAM), UCLA, 2010 ( plenary )
- Nonlinear Optimization Minisymposium, 2nd IMA Conference on Numerical Linear Algebra and Optimisation,
- Scottish Computational Mathematics Symposium, Edinburgh, 2009
- Nonlinear Optimization Minisymposium, International Symposium on Mathematical Programming, Chicago, 2009
- Continuous Optimization: Methods and Models, Biennial Conference on Numerical Analysis, Strathclyde, 2009
- SPARS'09: Signal Processing with Adaptive Sparse Structured Representations, Saint-Malo (France) 2009 (refereed)
- Computational Linear Algebra for PDEs, LMS Research Symposium, Durham, 2008
- Computational and Large-scale Optimization Minisymposium, OR49 Annual Conference, OR Society,
- Nonlinear Optimization Minisymposium, ICIAM 2007, Zurich (Switzerland) 2007
- The Annual Bath-RAL Numerical Analysis Day, Bath (UK) 2006
- Convex Analysis and Algorithms Invited Session, International Symposium on Mathematical
Programming, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) 2006
- Linear Programming Invited Session, European Conference on Operational Research, Iceland,
- Sparse Days Workshop, Cerfacs, Toulouse (France) 2006
- Interior Point Methods Minisymposium, Informs Annual Meeting, San Francisco, 2005
Reading (Data Assimilation Research Centre (DARC) seminar); Greenwich (Leslie Comrie seminar)
Oxford (Maths, Computational Mathematics and Applications seminar);
Strathclyde (Numerical Analysis seminar);
Cambridge (DAMTP, Applied and Computational Analysis seminar);
Cardiff (Applied Mathematics seminar);
Cardiff (OR and Statistics seminar);
Catholique de Louvain (CORE,
Math Programming seminar).
- 2011: University of Florence (Energy Engineering department, Numerical Analysis
seminar); Lehigh University
(Industrial and Systems Engineering seminar); Madison-Wisconsin (CS, Institute for Discovery, WID-DOW
seminar); Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal (GERAD seminar).
- 2010: University of Maryland, College Park (CSCAMM Numerical Analysis seminar).
- 2009: RAL (Computational Mathematics and Applications seminar).
- 2008: Birmingham (Optimization and Numerical Analysis seminar);
Manchester (Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing seminar).
- 2007: Southampton (OR and Management Science seminar).
- 2006: Cambridge (DAMTP, NA seminar); Northwestern/Argonne (optimization);
Utah (Applied Maths seminar).
- 2005: Edinburgh University (Maths, ERGO seminar);
Université Catholique de Louvain (CORE, Math Programming seminar).
Maintained by Coralia Cartis. Last updated: Sunday, 18-May-2014 15:47:13 BST