I am an applied mathematician, using mathematical models to investigate scientific problems. Much of my research relates to problems in geoscience - trying to understand how the Earth works. A particular focus currently is on glaciers and ice sheets and their role in the climate system.
You can find a CV and a list of publications here.
If you're interested in studying for a DPhil, or just want to know more, please get in touch.
- Fluid dynamics
- Asymptotic analysis
- Free-boundary problems
- Multiphase problems
- Glaciers and Ice Sheets
- Fluid-structure interactions
- Viscoplastic fluids
- Industrial mathematics
- Math 253: Multivariable Calculus (Fall 2012)
- Math 307: Applied Linear Algebra (Spring 2012)
- Math 257: Partial differential equations (Spring 2010, Fall 2010)
- Mathematical Modelling MSc (Michaelmas 2013)
- B6b Waves and Compressible Flow (Hilary 2014)
You can find Oxford course materials here