I'm not currently teaching.
I was part of the organizing committee of the Directed Reading Program at the University of Michigan.
Check out the website for the newest updates.
I mentored the following students as part of the program:
- Rajas Gupta, The Riemann Hypothesis, Winter 2021.
- Yuqing Liu, Primes of the form x^2 + ny^2, Winter 2020.
- John Haviland, Algebraic curves, Fall 2019.
- Robert Larase, Elliptic curves and cryptography, Winter 2019.
Send me an email if you're interested in doing a DRP with me next semester!
In past semesters, I taught the following courses:
- Michaelmas 2022: Class tutor for B3.1 (Galois theory),
- Spring 2022: Math 115 (Calculus 1), Section 101,
- Fall 2020: Math 115 (Calculus 1), Section 037,
- Spring 2020: Math 115 (Calculus 1), Section 105,
- Fall 2019: Graduate Student Mentor (helping coordinators and instructors),
- Winter 2019: Math 116 (Calculus 2), Section 090,
- Fall 2018: Math 115 (Calculus 1), Section 038,
- Winter 2018: Math 115 (Calculus 1), course coordinator,
- Fall 2017: Math 115 (Calculus 1), Section 064,
- Winter 2017: Math 115 (Calculus 1), Section 083,
- Fall 2016: Math 105 (Pre-calculus), Section 024.
In 2021, I received the Department of Mathematics Outstanding Teaching Award.
Previously, I was awarded an Honored Instructor award in Winter 2019. (Thanks to my students for the nomination!)
Desmos graphs and other illustrations
These are some illustrations of mathematical concepts (some I made myself, some I found online). Press on "edit graph on Desmos" to see the full, interactive animations.
Area in Polar coordinates
Taylor Series Approximations
Right Riemann Sums