Here are some notes I LiveTeXed at classes at the University of Michigan and Imperial College London.
- p-adic Hodge theory (Math 679) (incomplete), lectures by Serin Hong, Winter 2020.
- Berkovich spaces (Math 715) (incomplete), lectures by Mattias Jonsson, Winter 2020.
- Hodge theory (Math 731), lectures by Mircea Mustata, Fall 2019.
- Periods of automorphic forms (Math 678), lectures by Michal Zydor, Fall 2019.
- Automorphic Forms (Math 679), lectures by Tasho Kaletha, Winter 2019.
- Motivic L-functions (Math 678), lectures by Kartik Prasanna, Fall 2018.
- Algebraic Geometry 2 (Math 632), lectures by Mircea Mustata, Winter 2018.
- Algebraic Geometry 1 (Math 631), lectures by Mircea Mustata, Fall 2017.
- Representation Theory of Symmetric Groups (Math 711), lectures by Andrew Snowden, Fall 2017.
- Homological Algebra (Math 613), lectures by Harm Derksen, Winter 2017, (last update: May 24th, 2017).
- Lie Algebras (M4P46), lectures by Martin Liebeck, Winter 2016, (last update: May 10th, 2016).
- Galois Theory (M3P11), lectures by Kevin Buzzard, Fall 2015, (last update: May 30th, 2016).
- Group Theory (M3P10), lectures by John Britnell, Fall 2015, (last update: May 15th, 2016).
- Algebra 2 (M2PM2), lectures by Kevin Buzzard, Fall 2014, (last update: May 18th, 2015).
- Elliptic Curves and the Mordell-Weil Theorem, notes for summer mini course, University of Michigan, June 2017.
- Artin L-functions, type-up of an Undergraduate Research Opportunities project with David Helm at Imperial College London, Summer 2015.
- Free Groups and Geometry, second year group project with: P. Balsdon, R. Lenain, H. Yang, supervised by Martin Liebeck, June 2015. My contributions: Introduction, Section 5 (Fixed Index Subgroups), Appendix B (Covering Space Theory), putting the project together and general corrections.
- Elliptic Curves and Factorization , notes for a talk at Undergraduate Mathematics Colloquium, November 2014.
- Finite Homogeneous Structures and Arities of Permutation Groups, type-up of my Undergraduate Research Opportunities project with Martin Liebeck at Imperial College London, Summer 2014.
- Invariants of Finite Metric Spaces, write-up of my (high school) research project presented at European Union Contest for Young Scientists 2013, May 2013.